The book, ‘We Love One Another’, Volume 1, is intended for 3-6 year olds (Pre-1st grade) – our future generation of change-makers!
Having awareness of the people we live near, the homes we live in, and the way we practice our beliefs, all enhance our knowledge of the community and the world around us. We Love One Another, Volume 1. is the perfect companion to help children understand that we are all the same – no matter our differences.
This book is intended to be a heartfelt story about the wondrous connection we share as we live this human experience together.
This book was created to be embedded in the everyday curriculum. Below educators can find helpful ideas on ways to implement the concepts of We Love One Another, Volume 1 into their classrooms.
- We Love One Another is a perfect book for cross-curricular lessons including Social Studies and Language Arts.
- Connecting curriculum to the students’ everyday lives will help them have a deeper understanding of diversity.
- With inclusion and social awareness incorporated in the book, you will use each page to help your students understand what diversity looks like and why we need to teach students that we may be different, but we are all the same.
- Read this book to students when teaching community, and all that your community has, believes in and shares.
- Our neighbors’ similarities and differences are what makes our community whole.
- Open the discussion of community, culture, and public issues.
If you are interested in having this book offered to your students/classroom, please click on the link below and complete the form.